All submitted papers will be peer reviewed. Selected competitive papers at the conference will be further evaluated for possible submission to special issues of the following journals collaborating with our conference.
- International Journal of Electronic Customer Relationship Management (IJECRM)
- International Journal of Logistics Economics and Globalisation (IJLEG)
- International Journal of Advanced Quality Management (IJAQM)
- Contemporary Management Research (CMR)
- International Journal of Electronic Commerce Studies (IJECS)
- International Journal of Cyber Society and Education (IJCSE)
Review and Revision:
Before publishing in the journals, authors should revise manuscript according to review comments. All paper should meet the minimum quality standard for the journals. Manuscript cannot be published if it does not meet the quality standard.
1. All individuals, including program presenters, session chairs, organizing committee members, attending the conference must pay a registration fee.
2. No matter the paper is single authored or multi-authored, if you would like to have the paper published in the proceedings as well as in the journal, you need to pay registration fee US$450 for each paper before early bird deadline or US$500 after early bird deadline.
3. If authors have two papers, they need to pay two registration fees (US$450*2=US$900 before early bird deadline).
4. Non-author registration fee is US$200. In case more than one author would like to participate in the conference, each participant needs to make registration and pays the non-author registration fee separately. (US$200 per person)
Every registered participant will get one set of conference package, which covers admission to all conference sessions, lunch, coffee breaks, a copy of conference proceedings in CD-ROM or USB disk, and complementary copy of journal.